Indeed, I haven't immerged into Gene Key 32 yet (cf. last posting). Looking forward to the Deep Dive with Gene Keys, I let the high vibrations of the last call heat up my body and also watched again part of the introductory webinars. Yesterday I absorbed Key 54 - a spontaneous choice - featuring the essence of SOFTNESS, which resonates so much with my several years old opusculum PrOMesia, the Power of Tenderness:
http://www.atelier-chrysalide.ch/susanne/promesia.html.
And in this time of preparation, I also listened to the SuperflowII CD Album with Cecilia Sifontes and Alexander Leitner, whose wonderful Lightflow Productions have been on my path for several years now: http://www.lightflow.info/, as well as the safe and sacred Crimson Circle space http://www.crimsoncircle.com/ . Just wonderful material! Presently I am enjoying very much the journeys guided by Geoffrey Hoppe with the background music of Yoham.
When I hear or read about evolution, I immediately think of Sal Rachele's outstanding book with Messages from the Founders, a really GREAT BIG PICTURE of our Soul's journeys, of Creation and much more. http://www.earthchangesand2012.com/store/3495884/
I love the transmissions and revelations of these messages, specially in moments when I feel stuck or even panicked in the shadow world of our 3D reality box. I was guided to Sal Rachele's work (and even attended one of his workshops two years ago in Switzerland) when I felt confused because of some shadow issues in otherwise fascinating teachings I had been drawn to.
In chapter 3, p.48, there is a summary of the process of evolution:
"So. beloved Creators, we have two processes unfolding here: the first is the process of evolution, from a tiny spark of divinity that begins as inanimate objects at first density and slowly evolves more and more sophisticated levels of genetic configurations eventually making its way back to the level of the Godhead. Then, at the same time, we have the process of devolution, wherein souls differentiate out of the Godhead as 12th density beings of light and gradually drop their vibration down until they reach the seventh density, wherein they take the form of luminous beings of light. It is at this point that they then differentiate further through the processes of fragmentation and incarnation, until they are able to experience all the levels of Creation from a grain of sand to the Source from whence they came. "
p.44 "It should be noted that the hominid (upright walking ape) was mutated into homo sapiens in order to be a perfect vehicle for the incoming Pleiadean souls. The remaining unmutated hominids continued their evolutionary spiral."
The 6th chapter is intiteled "Ascension and the Human DNA" Here just a short excerpt from page 148:
"The ascension template, or master template, is a program built into your DNA that causes you to convert your mortal carbon-based body into an immortal silicon-based body, in preparation for experiencing the fifth density realms of the Godhead's Creation. [...]
The master template is an automated program similar to the one that turns the caterpillar into a butterfly (this analogy makes my heart sing!!!) It is an implanted set of DNA codes and keys that get triggered at a certain point in a soul's evolution. Free will determines how long it takes for a soul to reach the point of triggering the ascension template, although the soul comes into a given lifetime with a blueprint, or tentative timeline."
And on page 154: "The DNA is not only a record of your genealogical inheritance, meaning your mother, father, grandparents, great, great grandparents etc. but it is also a record of your soul's journey since the beginning of your individualization as a soul. [...]"
So many more aspects and so many more passages I should like to quote ! I think that during and around the Virtual Retreat I am going to dive again deeply also into the "Messages from the Founders", integrating as much of the high frequency informations as possible into my field and into the unfolding "Buddha Field of Consciousness" (cf. Richard Rudd).
Just one last passage on page 223: "The Law of Attraction works for collective realities as well as personal realities. 'What you focus on, you become,' is true for groups as well as individuals. If you are on the path of ascension, you will attract others that are on the path of ascension, and you will be drawn to groups, organizations and communities that have ascension as their primary focus. If you have decided that ascension into fifths density is your path during the Earth changes, you will do well to associate with others who feel the same way and are working to create fifth density paradise."
The bridge also between this quote and Gene Keys Deep Dive is evident: When watching the introductionary Gene Keys webinar http://www.genekeys.net/intro-to-genekeys-promo.html, I was delighted by the beautiful picture that is opposed to our fear and mind driven shadow world. And I feel happy to become part of such a group as mentioned above by participating in the upcoming Virtual Retreat.
28 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment